- On sale!
JQRacing - THEeCar RTR (Ready to Race - Electric Brushless)
THE eCar Competition RTR (Ready to Race - Electric) 1/8 nitro off-road buggy with Savox Metal Gear (Low Voltage) Digital Servo
THE JQRacing eCar RTR. We wanted to create a new standard of performance for 1:8th RTR Buggies. By clever design and production arrangements, we have been able to keep the specification of this vehicle high, and as close to the Pro version as possible. The servo and speed control and motor have been chosen based on their performance as well as their affordability. We wanted to make sure that the servo is strong and fast enough to be able to control the car, in a similar fashion to actual race cars with top of the line servos. Many RTRs have so slow and weak servos, that they are hard to drive for even experienced racers. This is not the case with this RTR, as the Savöx servo is strong and fast enough for the task. The motor is a 1800kV unit, and it has more than enough power for this super lightweight RTR, that only weighs 3300g.
- Weight: 3300 grams
- Radio System: 2.4GHz, with Dual Rate and Trim
- Electronic Speed Controller (ESC): Waterproof and up to 4S LiPo batter support
- Motor: 1800kV
- Steering Servo: Savöx SC0253MG, 0,14sec/8kg all metal gear servo
- Tyres: Multi surface pre-glued tyres on THEWheel
- Chassis: 4mm Aluminium
- Bodyshell: Pre painted Lexan body
- Driveshafts: Front CVD Driveshaft, Rear Dogbones
- Shock Absorbers: Hard Anodised Shocks, 3.5mm shock shaft
- *(Requires 4 AA Batteries for the Transmitter, 2pcs 2S batteries, or 1pcs 4S battery, and charger to run)
Needed to Complete:
- (4 Pcs.) AA Batteries for THE Transmitter
- 2S LiPo Battery 2 Pcs. or 4S LiPo Battery 1 Pc.
- 17mm wheel wrench
- LiPo battery charger