M-Power - Starter Box
M-Power Starter Box is a high torque starter box for most types of nitro-powered RC vehicles.
The M-Power Starter Box is a high torque starter box for most types of nitro-powered RC vehicles. Made of durable nylon composite parts, this Starter Box comes completely assembled and ready for use. Its rustproof, industrial grade metal and maintains the same shape no matter how many times it has been used. Its ergonomically designed; over-sized handle provides painless, fatigue-free transport every time.
In addition, the starting flywheel / mechanism can be reconfigured to start engines placed a long the chassis. The starting mechanism utilises the powerful twin 750-size motor with pulley / belt reduction system to produce the torque required for the 21-sized engines.
Alignment posts are adjustable from top with a single tool for easy set-up.
- Compact design
- Over-size, ergonomic handle
- Tough, nylon composite parts
- Durable rubber flywheel
- Adjustable flywheel engagement
- Efficient belt-drive system
- Twin, large, heavy-duty 750-size motors
- High torque pulley/belt reduction system
- Accepts twin 7.2v stick NiMh or LiPo pack or 12v DC (Gell cell, car battery or power supply)
- Factory assembled, ready-to-use